Monday, December 29, 2008

Not the first post.

As I lay in bed yesterday, at around 2.30 AM, I began to wonder about my first blog. It was much tomfoolery and a little bit serious stuff (!) towards the end. And then I felt, that I wanted to start again. But this time it was not because I was looking for a way to do stuff online and getting other people's comments and to interact with them. I feel that I have reached that level of personal growth that I understand the world around me as well as myself better. Through a blog I can share my experiences/thoughts I had with everyone and no one. And it's also a way of letting my feelings flow out, and feelings should never be held back, whether happiness or sadness. So, I decided to start again, and I am very unpredictable...this blog may disappear suddenly too.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to know that you have awoken to self-realisation, finally. 'Tis strange when one does, and starting a blog is by no means a benchmark for a Buddha, but it certainly is one for anyone claiming to be Siddharta. ;)

    Good luck, and have fun. I'll always be a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG! Justing Bieber! You are back!!!

    ReplyDelete